Sunday, May 01, 2005

Right now i'm going to blog what is on the earlier post, i find it very funny and the comments i received from friends. Before i continue, everyone has the right to assume something because thats how a normal human being is like.

While i was typing out that blog, i was not angry, showing or feeling negative. Just normal but made myself angry so i can express the pissed off feeling and was laughing about it. I wanted to blog something like this till this thing came upon by chance. Read on and you'll find out what i really meant.

Some are true, some are not or maybe all were true or is it not? *confusing huh?* Thats for me to know for you to decide which are which. I wanna emphasize again this I'M NOT SO SIMPLE.

When the gentlemen and ladies were reading it, i supposed you assumed that i was angry and pissed huh? Gotcha!!! When was the last time anyone seen me like that? never right? neither online nor real ife. The only time i felt and said something was against my father on the phone which he really really hurts me because of what he did to my mum. That was during 1 years plus ago. Of course not using the famous F word that will be very rude no matter what he is still my father.

Back to topic. What i want to point out is that when others say something to you, its doesn't mean he/she USUALLY meant it. He/she could be pretending to be like angry,happy and all the other emotional stuff bootlick etc... Of course it does feel good when someone praise you and bad if someone talk bad about you but don't let this into you. Lets say in a chat in msn. When a person says haha or hehe doesn't mean the person is really laughing maybe its their habbit to type that. Understand what i'm trying to say? A very good example is the previous blog post and after reading this section. You see the difference? I was not angry at that time but laughing and other thought i was angry. If you still don't understand, go and bang the wall :p oh ya another good example is about 2 soccer manager, Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger. They like to have mind war aka psychological war. Each trying to demoralise each other. Something like that but mine is playing with his mind not him playing mine. *rhymes huh? LOL*

What i did was manipulating the feeling. Sounds bad huh but hey when you're into the real working life you'll know what i meant. There usually, surely be 1 **** up person doing that. Right now i'm not trying to be that **** person but telling or say sharing this. Maybe some of you might know but i'm just trying to brain storm the problem out for myself to think. To understand it more clearly to myself. Like i said I'M NOT SO SIMPLE. You might ask why i chose that guy to be the" victim". For one simple reason because he don't trust me. I'll take back my words IF what i say did somehow find its way into his mind if not no way am i taking back the words. *rofl* Another question, did i take him as an enemy? No definitely not. Remember what you learn in ERP? Apply it!!! Its cheaper to keep old customer then getting new ones. It goes for friends too. I'm not talking about using cash form to make friends but you'll feel comfortable with friends you know then a stranger. Am i right?

In life, there are alot of stuff you cannot take it seriously but when you're supposed to be serious you better be. Right now i'm only 20... so still a long way ahead. If i was to take almost every single thing serious, i'll have tons and tons of unsolve problems. I have learn to take thing more relax.

Lets talk about me.

Knowing how to different shape whats this and whats that and don't mixed then up. 1 is 1 2 is 2
I don't judge a person from listen from other. *You should be shot dead if you make friends like that*
You want others to respect you good you have to earn it not the other way around. Same for the other things.

Does it give you a clearer picture of Lionel? hope it does :p



Replies to some comments

Weihao:

*LOL, ROFL, LMAO* Haha thanks about the best post of the year from me. If only this could beat xiaxiu's blog. Then maybe i'll do that everyday. I like this fucka-dong-dong word. Remind me of how Aidil says in a funny way.

Junwei:

Muhahaha forever wanna know people "speical stuff" :p Smack your head ah.. still can ask me for treats as though secondary school life i never treat you like that. =(

Junhan:

Quoted:
"If you're stil bother by it. Tell you what.. Print Screen this site and send it to your lawyer and sue me."

Best.. only you spotted my cold joke. Lol i was expecting Weihao to say something about it because i thought to him i was known to be the cold joker. lousy :p thats was also a infamous cold joke hint to state what mood i was like. I guess no one knew it huh? maybe only Junhan?

Rebbecca:

Hope i din't frighten you huh :p


Awww its 6am, now time to sleep!!!

44 Days to NS *cheers*

No comments: