Friday, April 29, 2005

Kindly read the disclaimer before continue reading because its going to be fucking nasty. Yesh, you heard me right
FUCKING NASTY


Maybe that person is talking about me or maybe not. Whatever shit. What some cannot be trusted? Congratulation, if you think your msn nick did pissed me off but too bad YOU FAILED.

DON'T FUCKING ASSUME YOU KNOW ME BECAUSE I'M NOT SO SIMPLE. I suppose you don't know me well enough. I jolly well know how to different shape whats friends and whats love. Yes, i can't deny the fact that I like her. But do i have to ask you before i like her? FUCK YOU you just ask me once whether i like someone, and not her. So what if you know i like her? There ain't nothing for you to stop me from liking her. Who treated you as a enemy? Who say that? YOU yourselves!! When did i even give that feeling about you being a enemy? From hearsay? I don't judge a person from listen from other. Get this FUCKING straight into your thick skull. Answer this question because you forgot to reply to him. "maybe he afraid dat he mite hurt ur feeling or wat" Have you thought of that? FUCK YOUR PRINCIPLE. You want others to treat you good you HAVE TO EARN IT. Why don't you do the other way round? You treat other better first before they treat you better? DUH!

DON'T ALSO FUCKING ASSUME YOU KNOW SOMETHING BUT THE FACT IS YOU DON'T. Get a CLEARER PICTURE before you start all this shit. Eversince before i knew the answer i already stop that feeling. Even when other push me to go forward but i stop. I'm not any Tom, Dick or Harry and hell no do you have to thanks for me that. Why the FUCK am i even bothering to reply this early in the morning at 6am... DAMM because of what you said i just had to let it ALL OUT. Don't blame the guy who told me this. Now I feel dumber reading this blog with all the fucking stuff. Geez

I'm pissed because i hate others assuming that they know me FUCKING damm well and hell no IF you're thinking of apologising because i'm a guy too i understand what you feel. Think before you jump into conclusion next time. Now i feel much FUCKING better letting all out.

CASE CLOSED

If you're stil bother by it. Tell you what.. Print Screen this site and send it to your lawyer and sue me.

No comments: