Thursday, April 28, 2005

Everytime when i start typing all my thoughts in. I always wonder how i should start... should i start with a "BANG" as in catchy start point or just keep it simple like everyone does. I'm special so is every single one of you out there. Each having their own personality and characteristic. Just have to be yourselves. *did i just answer myself?* Whatever just continue reading..

Great, my aunt just walk passed behind me and i opened another explorer. Haha, she thought i was doing something sinister. Bleh got nag for that. Thats what i do everytime i mean opening another explorer to cover up. I don't like the feeling of while blogging and someone around me is reading it...

Anyway, i read this article on sunday newspaper about blogging. It made me think something. Usually as a blogger whatever we type depends on our mood. In the article, maybe the guy got insulted or something thats why he did that? People just wanna get thing out from their mind because they don't feel comfortable talking out. Thats why there is this blog. Why not in his diary some might ask? Because he don't like writing? He wanted to let others know what he is feeling? things like that. People also view straight from what they read but not how the blogger is feeling. Because of this they made a big deal about it. Come on, its a blog where he write his personal stuff you don't have to continue reading it if it offended you. Geez. Oh ya, i think someone thought i was writing about him last week. Don't worry. I respect all my friends.



I received my national service (NS) letter two week ago. Reporting at 13th June 0830. Don't know why i'm so excited about going in. Maybe i'm running away from problems? Going into NS is like a new lease of life, different environment and knowing more friends. Its like you can start all over again there because you don't know them and they don't know you. Will my miss my current friends? Maybe but certainly to the grp of guys i'm hanging around with. *cheers*

It's obvious that i did cut my hair? I don't know why they could ask me "Lionel, you cut your hair !?" what the... blind or something. BOTAK somemore...
Next question they will ask is why did i cut my hair..? *bangs wall* i should ask them why did they cut their hair for instead... muhahaha what "interesting" friends i have.

Yesterday, all promise and words that are given were completed. Maybe i'll treat the guys for dinner or something. MAYBE ONLY. Arul or Weihao or Junhan or anyone from the grp don't even try to grin.

Forgot what i wanted to type so till next time...

COUNTDOWN TO NS: 46 days if only it moves faster...

No comments: